Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Meet our Partners in Care: Legacy Lamp Podcast
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
At A Glance
We are currently recruiting a Board-Certified Physician with an active and clear Virginia medical license. This is a Full time position in a Skilled Nursing Facility near Norfolk, Virginia.
Legacy Care’s independent medical group delivers quality patient care in assisted living communities, inpatient rehabilitation facilities and post-acute care and long-term care communities across the Mid-Atlantic region. Trusted for quality care, we’re devoted to ensuring a patient’s healthcare experience meets their individual needs across the continuum of care.
In this role, as the lead Physician, responsibilities include:
- Manage new admissions
- Take care of patient visits, rounding and completed notes based on agreed schedule with facility partners and patient day to day needs
- Ensure exceptional patient care in a post-acute care setting
- Patient volume is approximately 15 to 20 patients each day
- Appropriate engage with the multi-disciplinary care team in building for quality and patient care needs
- Help foster positive collaboration among care teams through open communication