Extraordinary People are what makes Legacy Care great.
Legacy Care is seeking an extraordinary Director of Client and Provider Success (DCPS) in Northern Virginia/Maryland/D.C./Delaware to help the fastest growing independent medical group in the Mid-Atlantic region achieve exceptional results. Legacy Care is seeking an experienced DCPS that will be responsible for developing market business development plans for penetration with new clients and achieve deeper penetration with existing clients. He/she will also act as the liaison with our provider team members and clients. The DCPS is also responsible for executing a market-focused business operations plan, maintaining regular communication with our clients and medical providers.
The DCPS will be responsible for tracking, measuring, and reporting progress on accounts.
This is a regular, full-time, exempt position that reports to the Vice President of Client and Provider Success, and is a key member of the Legacy Care team. For more information about Legacy Care, please visit lgslegacycare.com.
• Develop and lead sales operations in the assigned market and grow Legacy Care’s market presence in richmond Virginia; increase brand recognition within the medical community and with consumers
• Lead all market sales and business development in assigned market
• Provide new market penetration and performance tracking guidance and updates, prospect targeting data and develop marketing materials
• Coordinate activities and events to improve and increase closing success in new markets
• Conduct direct sales presentations to support closing opportunities
• Maintain a detailed and continuous flow of up-to-date market intelligence that will help the organization identify any threats, competitor intelligence, and, adverse events/trends in Legacy Care’s markets
• Collaboratively work with the Legacy Care Client and Provider Success Coordinators to acquire and place qualified medical providers to support new growth and turnover
• Handles onboarding and integration of providers into new and existing facilities; assisting in credentialing/privileging, training and documentation, establish communication books/progress notes, introduction to key client stakeholders, collaborative practice agreements, call team assignment and coding orientation.
• Ensures Legacy Care delivers on all value propositions as perceived by clients; tracks client satisfaction
• Remains cognizant of legislative, industrial, and competitive trends affecting services within assigned market
• Cultivates and maintains relationships with Provider and Client leadership; onsite visitation to occur at a minimum of every other week
• A Bachelor’s Degree (preferably health related) in marketing, business, nursing, medicine, and/or equivalent combination of work experience and education in business development, sales, and marketing preferred
• A minimum of 3 years in a management or leadership position with at least 2 years in business development or sales
• Proven track record of building a successful book of business and developing relationships
• Knowledgeable of medical or healthcare services/products within the post-acute care setting
• Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
• An organized and resourceful style with the confidence to take initiative, motivate others and engender trust and respect
• Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills and drive within an entrepreneurial environment
• Must be willing to travel from 10 – 80 percent in the market territory as needed